A free, nationwide workshop series connecting minority-millennial entrepreneurs to strategies for defining and designing their idea, as well as pitching to investors. Eligible applicants are minority millennials (aged 18-35) with seed/early-stage ventures who seek to know the bare-bones of how to start, launch and finance a business!
Next Stop: Detroit, MI. Submit your information by April 14th to take part in this dynamic workshop.
Workshops feature local entrepreneurs and professionals who will share insights on the following topics:
- Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail: The Art of the Business Plan
- Controlling Your Narrative: The Impact Story That Scales
- The Real: Funding Your Business and Remaining Financially Secure
- Pitch Prep: Learning the Ropes of Pitching Your Venture
- Power Play: What to Expect for the Road Ahead
On-location workshops in Detroit are capped at 50 participants, but support is available for all who apply. So, submit today!